Imagine a beautiful and complete smile in one day!
With the remarkable All-on-4®1 method of care, our office can help patients who either already lost or are scheduled to have all of their upper and/or lower teeth extracted quickly rebuild their smiles to speak, smile, and eat with renewed confidence and ease!
Why wait any longer to enjoy the benefits of a complete smile?
First performed by Dr. Paulo Malo in 1998, the All-on-4 treatment concept has helped hundreds of thousands of patients reestablish attractive smiles that look, feel, and function like their very own!
It's your turn to smile again.
The All-on-4 treatment concept offers:
- A long-lasting solution for rebuilding a complete, naturally beautiful & functional smile
- Freedom from the discomfort and instability of dentures
- Four strategically placed implants to securely support a full set of upper or lower teeth
- Immediate function with an initial set of provisional teeth.
Go home with a same-day smile!
Best of all, you never have to go without teeth! With the All-on-4 method of care, a fully functional set of temporary teeth is placed the same day as your procedure. This remarkable feature offers the added benefit of having an attractive and complete smile to share with the world until healing is complete and your permanent ones get placed.
And, there's even more good news
- Fewer Implants & Shorter treatment time
- Improves Your Appearance & Your Quality of Life
- A Cost-Effective Option in Care
With a patient satisfaction rate that exceeds 95%, the All-on-4 treatment concept restores your smile and allows you to once again enjoy the foods you love!
For skilled and experienced care you can trust, contact the office of Granger Dentistry. We offer the most advanced solutions to transform incomplete smiles into ones that look great, function well, and inspire confidence!
1All-on-4 is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare